“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”

~ Carl Jung

Sunday, February 12, 2012

FEBRUARY FLOWERS







Winter is not my favorite season.  The stark drab landscape and the short days get to me after a while.  I also miss the garden.  I love flowers of all kinds; and, winter blossoms are special  treasures.  Last week I was up in the mountains and these beauties were blooming.  It has been a mild winter, but looks like we are about to get some cold temps and maybe a little snow.  Hope the flowers  survive.    They certainly were good for my light and color deprived soul.  Looking forward to spring.








3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Such pretty flowers...thank you for sharing.

Loretta said...

Love love these flowers...your photos are beautiful! Hi, I am Loretta. I found your blog through Linky and I am your new follower, Linky and blog! Please stop by to visit and follow us too...I would love having you join us...Wishing you a marvelous day! Hugs

Dottie said...

Thanks for your comment and for following and for the invitation to visit your blog. I will. Have a wonderful week!