“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”

~ Carl Jung

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring


Spring is officially here.  Spring, the time of renewal and rebirth.  Look around.  New life is everywhere, flowers are exploding, and every tree branch is tipped with soft delicate green leaves.  There is a constant hallelujah chorus of bird song.  On the bank of the lake in our neighborhood, a mother goose is sitting on her nest, waiting for her goslings to emerge from their eggs.












The world around me is coming to life.  The days are growing longer and their light and warmth call out to me.  





Spring is a time of change, a time filled with hope.  The abundance of Spring challenges  me to believe and move forward.
  




4 comments:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog kokoellmassa flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

Dottie said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I also enjoyed visiting your blog and loved your photographs. I agree that we are fortunate to be able to meet people around the world and share our thoughts and images.

Loretta said...

Hi Dottie, Happy Spring! Such a lovely post...thanks for sharing! Hugs, Loretta

It's All Connected said...

Although we seem to have skimmed by spring and into summer, I'm feeling energized by the warmth and sun! Happy Spring. ~ Maureen