“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”

~ Carl Jung

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Walk Arounds








This is one of my favorite times of the year.  In the mountains of North Georgia the mornings and evenings are cool enough for a fire in the fireplace on the porch; but, the warmth of the days has awakened the flowers in the garden and the wild flowers in the woods.













                                       
     On my weekend walks 
       over the last few weeks,  
       I have seen:



            and the hillsides are 
     painted  with cascades of pink 
               Rhododendron and 
                   Mountain Laurel.













The peace and beauty of these woods fills me with  a sense of wonder and gratitude; and, I am renewed by the vibrant energy of life displayed here.  

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh just beautiful. Gorgeous. Kim

Dottie said...

Thanks for visiting. I enjoyed visiting your blog as well!